Addyi (flibanserin) Tablet
Addyi tablet is a prescription medicine used to treat hypoactive (low) sexual desire disorder (HSDD) in women (sex tablet for women) who have not gone through menopause, who have not had problems with low sexual desire in the past, and who have low sexual desire no matter the type of sexual activity, the situation, or the sexual partner. Women with HSDD have low sexual desire that is troubling to them.
- Addyi tablet is not for use for the treatment of HSDD in women who have gone through menopause, in men or in children.
- Addyi tablet is not for use to enhance sexual performance.
Common side effects of Addyi (flibanserin) tablet include:
- Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- Dry mouth
What is Addyi tablet?
You will be at risk of severe low blood pressure or fainting (loss of consciousness) is increased if you take Addyi tablet while:
- Drink alcohol close in time to when you take your ADDYI dose(Wait at least 2 hours after drinking 1 or 2 standard alcoholic drinks before taking ADDYI at bedtime) e.g One 12-ounce regular beer, 5 ounces of wine, 1.5 ounces of distilled spirits or shot
- If you drink 3 or more standard alcoholic drinks in the evening, skip your ADDYI dose at bedtime.
- After you have taken your ADDYI at bedtime, do not drink alcohol until the following day.
- Take certain prescription medicines, over-the-counter medicines, or herbal supplements. Do not take or start taking any prescription medicines, over-the-counter medicines, or herbal supplements while taking ADDYI until you have talked with your doctor. Your doctor will tell you if it is safe to take other medicines or herbal supplements while you are taking ADDYI.
- If you have liver problems. Do not take ADDYI if you have liver problems.
NB: If you take ADDYI (addiy) and you feel lightheaded or dizzy, lie down right away. Get emergency medical help or ask someone to get emergency medical help for you if the symptoms do not go away or if you feel like you could faint (lose consciousness). If you faint (lose consciousness), tell your doctor as soon as you can.
Who should not take Addyi tablet?
Do not take Addyi 100mg tablet (flibanserin 100 mg) if you are:
- Taking certain medicines. Taking Addyi pills with certain other medicines can increase the amount of Addyi medicine in your blood and cause severe low blood pressure, fainting (loss of consciousness), and sleepiness.
- Do not take Addyi tablet if you are taking any of the following medicines:
- Certain medicines used to treat HIV-1 infection
- Certain medicines that you take by mouth used to treat fungal infections
- Certain antibiotics
- Certain medicines used to treat Hepatitis C infection
- Certain medicines used to treat high blood pressure, chest pain (angina), or other heart problems
- Nefazodone: a medicine used to treat depression
Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure if you take any of the medicines listed above. These are examples of the medicines that you should not take if you are taking Addyi tablet. Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take before you start taking Addyi tablet, if you have:
- liver problems
- or allergic to flibanserin or any of the ingredients in ADDYI. See Medication Guide for the full list of ingredients.
What should I avoid while taking Addyi pills?
- Do not drink alcohol close to the time you take your ADDYI dose because this increases your risk of severe low blood pressure and fainting (loss of consciousness).
- Do not drive, operate machinery, or do things that require clear thinking until at least 6 hours after you take ADDYI and until you know how ADDYI affects you.
- Do not drink grapefruit juice if you take ADDYI. Drinking grapefruit juice during your treatment with ADDYI increases your risk of severe low blood pressure and fainting (loss of consciousness).
- You should not take the herbal supplements St. John’s Wort, ginkgo, or resveratrol or certain over-the-counter medicines such as cimetidine until you talk to your doctor.
- Taking ADDYI with these herbal supplements and over-the-counter medicines may increase your risk of low blood pressure, fainting (loss of consciousness), and sleepiness.
What should I tell my doctor before taking ADDYI?
Before you take ADDYI, tell your doctor about your entire medical conditions, including if you:
- Drink alcohol, use drugs, or have a history of alcohol or drug abuse
- Have ever had depression or other mental health problems
- Have low blood pressure or a medical condition that can cause low blood pressure
- Are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. It is not known if ADDYI will harm your unborn baby.
- Are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known if ADDYI passes into your breast milk. You and your doctor should decide if you will take ADDYI or breastfeed. You should not do both.
How to get addyi tablet online
In the United Arab Emirates like other GULF countries like Saudi Arabia, addyi female viagra can be ordered through our website Or WhatsApp: +971 52 926 6526
For the addyi review most people ask for: